SEW N SAVE HAS BEEN MILWAUKEE'S SEWING MACHINE HEADQUARTERS SINCE 1979!
We are a locally owned independent dealer and discounter of sewing machines. The store is conveniently located in Brookfield, just west of US-45 on Capitol Drive. In addition to sewing and embroidery machines we carry an extensive selection of accessories, sewing notions, designs, software and sewing studio cabinets. Whether you are an expert or just taking your first steps, our experienced, talented, and friendly staff is here to help answer your questions and provide the assistance you need while selecting your new sewing, embroidery or quilting machine.
Being Milwaukee's Sewing Machine Headquarters, we sell machines at a discount to retail and guarantee the lowest price. If you should happen to find the same machine or product on sale anywhere else in southeastern Wisconsin we will match the advertised or quoted sale price for bringing it to our attention - guaranteed. Since we have the largest selection of machines in Milwaukee, we have the machine to fit your needs regardless of experience level. Just bring your enthusiasm and let us assist you in selecting your new machine today. We have sewing machines starting at $199!
As you may know, there are numerous advantages to choose a machine from an independent dealer rather than a website or chain big box retailer. Ultimately, the two primary advantages are 1) You will be getting a much more innovative machine that is designed and manufacturered to a much higher quality standard and 2) You will receive unparalled service and support throughout your experience from a dealer versus a chain store or website.
When you purchase your new machine from SEW N SAVE you will also receive at no additional cost:
- Help familiarizing you with your new machine with hands-on classes and the tips and tricks to get you started
- On going support and training, whether in person, via email or over the phone
- Maintenance tips and assistance, an onsite repair center, large replacement parts inventory or warranty work if necessary
- Guaranteed trade in value for your machine in our machine trade up program
- E-coupon and other special offers reserved for machine owners
- Reliability that all machines are guaranteed new and come with full manufacturer warranties
- No interest financing programs are available on all machines
- Familiar people are available to assist you every step of the way that you know and trust
In addition to our extensive product offering, we also offer machine lessons, software lessons, creative sewing classes, project classes, onsite service, and a large parts and accessories inventory.